Casey, I loved it! Great idea focusing on the World Cup Mania (I did that too!!) My favourite thing about your Podcast are the voice overs. Your voice is so clear and easy to hear over Danny's and you explain everything thats going on behind you without taking away from the interview. This would be a great example to share with students!
Casey, You had a great introduction voice over. It is really well-balanced with the music that you chose to use. I also have to applaud you on having the guts to interview someone over the phone! I never even thought of that as a possibility, but you did a really good job of making the sound audible and easy to listen to! I have to say I wish that I would have thought of this possibility, it would have opened up my interview options. Also, can I just say how hilarious it is that you voice over his drawn out explanation with your own simpler explanations?! I loved this part! Let's face it, we have all done this mentally when listening to an enthusiastic sports fan. I also loved the clip of the game commentary that you inserted right after this part. It was definitely my favorite 45ish seconds of your podcast. Just fantastic!
Oh my gosh, I felt like I was listening to NPR. Your podcast was so well done; the voice overs with the music in the background, the editing between questions, and the fact that you also managed this via Skype is so impressive! I've been surrounded by nieces and nephews that are rabid soccer fans for the past 2 weeks so your perspective as you attempt to understand the minutia your friend describes was super funny. Loved the layering of soccer sounds too!
Casey, I loved it! Great idea focusing on the World Cup Mania (I did that too!!) My favourite thing about your Podcast are the voice overs. Your voice is so clear and easy to hear over Danny's and you explain everything thats going on behind you without taking away from the interview. This would be a great example to share with students!
ReplyDeleteCasey,
ReplyDeleteYou had a great introduction voice over. It is really well-balanced with the music that you chose to use. I also have to applaud you on having the guts to interview someone over the phone! I never even thought of that as a possibility, but you did a really good job of making the sound audible and easy to listen to! I have to say I wish that I would have thought of this possibility, it would have opened up my interview options.
Also, can I just say how hilarious it is that you voice over his drawn out explanation with your own simpler explanations?! I loved this part! Let's face it, we have all done this mentally when listening to an enthusiastic sports fan. I also loved the clip of the game commentary that you inserted right after this part. It was definitely my favorite 45ish seconds of your podcast. Just fantastic!
Oh my gosh, I felt like I was listening to NPR. Your podcast was so well done; the voice overs with the music in the background, the editing between questions, and the fact that you also managed this via Skype is so impressive! I've been surrounded by nieces and nephews that are rabid soccer fans for the past 2 weeks so your perspective as you attempt to understand the minutia your friend describes was super funny. Loved the layering of soccer sounds too!
ReplyDelete