The good news is: I checked my phone less yesterday! The bad news: it was because I was too busy at work to even think about checking my phone. Progress? Not really. But I did leave my phone at home while I took the dog for his walks, which was actually very nice! I will continue to walk him without my phone. I was on craigslist for a long, long time today looking at houses- I would estimate an hour and a half. If I wasn't so anxious about finding an apartment, I wouldn't be this obsessed, but I think checking craigslist so frequently is somehow making me feel like I'm in control of this housing situation (when the reality is totally different).
Read for an hour yesterday, and I got another book that I'm excited to start. Starting to notice how much I look forward to reading before bed!
The main thing I'm taking away from today is that I want to start making small changes: leaving the phone at home is one example. Reading more often (not just before bed) is something I want to start planning into my day. And maybe I need to stop fooling myself about my housing situation: scrolling craigslist for two hours isn't the answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment